- Heat a large sauté pan on medium-high. Add lemon slices and cook until caramelized, turning once, about 3 minutes total. Remove and set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In same pan on medium-high, heat one-half of oil. Add chicken and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side, until chicken is golden. Transfer to a plate; set aside.
- To pan, add remaining one-half of oil and heat. Add onion and cook, stirring until soft and starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Add celery and carrots and cook for 5 minutes. Add ginger, garlic, turmeric, cumin and paprika. Stir for 1 minute, until toasted and fragrant. Add broth and reserved chicken. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in olives and lemon juice. Top with caramelized lemon slices and parsley.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 307
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 114 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 37 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 773 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g