1. Our cheesecakes are sure to impress on Mother's Day for reasons threefold: they’re individually plated and smothered in caramel sauce, use just five ingredients and boast a 167-calorie count. See the Caramel Cheesecake recipe.
2. Does Mom love to entertain? Crafted from durable acacia wood, the 16-inch diameter tray of the Nambé Butterfly Chip & Dip set offers ample room for serving whole-grain breads and crackers, while the tarnish-resistant bowl is perfect for spreadable appetizers. $175.
3. This pie is reminiscent of the chocolate peanut novelty cones doled out by ice cream trucks every summer and those chilly, chocolate-robed frozen bananas of childhood. Sweetened only by the bananas themselves, it’s no wonder this cool treat keeps calories in check. See the Chocolate Banana Freezer Pie recipe.
4. Editor-in-Chief Alicia Rewega tested the KAI Pure Komachi 2 8-Inch Chef’s Knife at home and couldn’t stop raving about it! If your mama spends time in the kitchen, this festively hued knife is a dream thanks to its razor-sharp, nonstick performance. $13.
5. Graham cracker crust? Check! Luscious cheesecake topping? Check! Slightly tart lime essence? Check! If Mom’s a cheesecake fan, we hit all the notes of this much-loved dessert – except the calorie count. See the Lime Cheesecake Square recipe.
6. Made from sustainable linen that becomes softer and more absorbent with each wash,Studiopatró’s tea towel design, “Equal,” features a practical set of measurement conversions, making it a handy accompaniment for home cooks. $25.
7. Greek yogurt gives our decadent chocolate mousse a hint of tang, the perfect dessert to serve to a mumsie whose sweet tooth isn’t quite as pronounced! See the Chocolate Yogurt Mousse with Vanilla Cherry Compote recipe.
8. Lend your busy-bee mom a set of hands with this set of bee-handled measuring cups. With a punch of color on the inside, their stackable design makes them easy to store while adding visual interest to your kitchen counter. $40.
We borrowed the soft, light topping of a classic pie, cleaned it up and popped it onto a moist lemony cupcake for a lovely single-serving dessert – so Mom only has to invest 5 grams of fat! See the Lemon Meringue Cupcakes recipe.
10. Whether your mother is serving coffee, tea or dessert, she’ll love adding a touch of refinement with this delicately designed fine bone china Miix Spoon Set. Featuring unglazed white handles, the tips of this five-piece set include an assortment of pretty pastel shades.