Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more quick and easy meals here.
- In a small bowl, combine tamari, sugar, ginger and cayenne. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet on medium, heat oil. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in mushrooms and cook for 3 to 4 minutes more, stirring occasionally. Mix in cashews and half of green onions, then add tamari mixture and stir well. Cook, stirring constantly, until excess liquid has evaporated, 1 to 2 minutes.
- To serve, scoop mushroom filling into the center of lettuce leaves. Drizzle with sriracha, and sprinkle with remaining half of green onions and a squeeze of lime.
- Serving Size 2 to 3 wraps
- Calories 186
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 372 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g