1. In a small saucepan, bring broth to a boil on high heat. Add porcini mushrooms and simmer for 4 minutes. Strain mushrooms, reserving liquid. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, heat oil on medium-high. Add pork, stirring to break up meat. Cook until brown, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add zucchini and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Once zucchini is soft and begins to release liquid, add white, cremini and gourmet mushrooms. Cover and cook for about 4 minutes, until mushrooms begin to release liquid.
3. Stir in flour and cook, uncovered, for another 2 minutes. Add reserved porcini cooking liquid and bring to a boil. Mix in onion, thyme, orange zest, soy sauce, pepper, salt and porcini mushrooms. Simmer on medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. To serve, place ½ cup orzo in a soup bowl and top with 1 cup mushroom ragout.
- Serving Size 1 cup mushroom ragout and ½ cup orzo)
- Calories 235
- Carbohydrate Content 40 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 198 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g