TAKE IT TO GO: Pack eggs in an airtight container and keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
- Prep Time
- 12 halvesServings
6 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled, halved lengthwise
¼ cup avocado oil mayonnaise
3 tbsp minced dill pickle + 2 tsp pickle juice, divided
2 tsp Dijon mustard (TIP: Look for wine-free mustards)
¼ tsp each sea salt and ground black pepper, or to taste
fresh dill, optional
1. Spoon egg yolks into a medium bowl. Add mayonnaise, pickle juice and mustard. Mash with a fork, combining all ingredients as you go. (Add more juice if needed to reach desired consistency.) Fold in pickle. Season with salt and pepper.
2. With a tbsp measure, spoon mixture into egg white halves. (Alternatively, spoon filling into a pastry bag and pipe it in.) Top each with dill (if using).
- Serving Size: 2 halves
- Calories: 147
- Carbohydrate Content: 1 g
- Cholesterol Content: 197 mg
- Fat Content: 13 g
- Protein Content: 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 301 mg
- Sugar Content: 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 8 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 2 g