Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
TAKE IT TO GO: Pack eggs in an airtight container and keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
1. Spoon egg yolks into a medium bowl. Add mayonnaise, pickle juice and mustard. Mash with a fork, combining all ingredients as you go. (Add more juice if needed to reach desired consistency.) Fold in pickle. Season with salt and pepper.
2. With a tbsp measure, spoon mixture into egg white halves. (Alternatively, spoon filling into a pastry bag and pipe it in.) Top each with dill (if using).
- Serving Size 2 halves
- Calories 147
- Carbohydrate Content 1 g
- Cholesterol Content 197 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 301 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 8 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g