1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment. Brush cut sides of potatoes with oil; sprinkle with ¼ tsp each salt and pepper. Arrange potatoes, cut sides down, on sheet. Bake until tender, 45 to 55 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine sour cream, lime juice and remaining ¼ tsp each salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
3. Set potatoes aside until cool enough to handle. Using a spoon, scoop potato flesh into a medium bowl, leaving a ¼-inch-thick layer inside skins. Return shells to pan. Add bean patty pieces, 1 cup cheese and onions to bowl; stir to combine.
4. Spoon bean mixture back into potato shells. Bake until filling is hot in center, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese, tomato and jalapeño. Bake until cheese is melted, 2 minutes more. Serve with sour cream mixture.
- Serving Size 2 stuffed potato halves
- Calories 393
- Carbohydrate Content 36 g
- Cholesterol Content 63 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content 10 g
- Sodium Content 696 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g