- In a pot of boiling water, prepare pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain.
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Add onion and cook 5 minutes. Add chicken and mushrooms; cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce: To a food processor, add cashews and garlic; pulse until minced. Add milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, tahini, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper; process until smooth.
- In a large pot on medium, place spinach, cooked mushrooms and chicken. Pour sauce over spinach mixture; cook and stir until heated through and spinach is wilted, 3 to 5 minutes. Add drained pasta to pot; heat and stir until combined, about 3 minutes. Serve with pepper flakes.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate leftovers in containers and reheat when called for.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 475
- Carbohydrate Content 56 g
- Cholesterol Content 43 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 29 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 290 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g