Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Coat a large (at least 12-inch) ovenproof skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium. Add turkey, season with salt and pepper and cook, breaking up meat with a spoon, until no pink is visible, 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer turkey to a bowl, returning skillet to heat.
- Add potatoes and thyme to hot skillet and season with salt and pepper. Transfer skillet to oven and cook until lightly browned and tender, about 20 minutes, stirring once. Carefully return skillet to stove top on medium-high heat (leave oven at same temperature). Add broth and bring to a simmer. Add chard and stir just until wilted. Stir in tomatoes, rosemary, chile flakes, lemon juice and reserved turkey. Ensure broth is simmering and transfer skillet back to oven. Cook until tomato skins burst, about 10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Divide mixture among 4 bowls and top evenly with feta. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
- Serving Size 1 1/4 cups turkey skillet mixture and 2 tbsp feta
- Calories 271
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 59 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 35 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 559 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g