Love almond butter? Don't miss this cookie recipe!
- 1 cup creamy unsalted almond butter
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 tbsp slivered unsalted almonds
- 3 tbsp dried unsweetened chopped cherries
- 1 1/4 tsp pure almond or vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups 70% dark chocolate chips
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan on low, combine creamy unsalted almond butter,raw honey and virgin coconut oil; heat until melted, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat; add old-fashioned rolled oats, unsweetened coconut flakes, slivered unsalted almonds,dried unsweetened chopped cherries and pure almond or vanilla extract. Stir in dark chocolate chips; transfer to prepared dish and refrigerate until bars are set, about 4 hours.
- Use parchment to lift bars out of dish and cut into 8 bars. Refrigerate in an airtight container until ready to serve.