Love almond butter? Don’t miss this cookie recipe!
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan on low, combine creamy unsalted almond butter,raw honey and virgin coconut oil; heat until melted, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat; add old-fashioned rolled oats, unsweetened coconut flakes, slivered unsalted almonds,dried unsweetened chopped cherries and pure almond or vanilla extract. Stir in dark chocolate chips; transfer to prepared dish and refrigerate until bars are set, about 4 hours.
- Use parchment to lift bars out of dish and cut into 8 bars. Refrigerate in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g