1. Prepare crust: Grease an 8-inch pie plate with 1 tbsp oil. To a food processor, add remaining 2 tbsp oil and remaining crust ingredients; process until mixture comes together in a ball. Transfer mixture to pie plate and press along the bottom and up the sides to form an even crust. Refrigerate until firm, 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare filling: In a food processor, process avocado, cream cheese, ⅓ cup honey, lime zest and juice until smooth. Set aside. In a large bowl, with an electric hand mixer on high, whip ½ cup cream until stiff peaks form, 5 to 6 minutes. Gently fold whipped cream into avocado mixture until well combined. Pour into pie plate. Chill for 3 hours, or overnight.
3. Before serving, whip remaining ½ cup cream with remaining 1 tbsp honey until soft peaks form. Dollop over pie. Sprinkle with additional lime zest and coconut chips (if using).
- Serving Size ⅛ of pie
- Calories 567
- Carbohydrate Content 33 g
- Cholesterol Content 63 mg
- Fat Content 48 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 26 g
- Sodium Content 108 mg
- Sugar Content 21 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 15 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g