Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- To a food processor, add dates, almond meal, coconut and cacao nibs. Process for 1 to 2 minutes, until finely ground. Add chia, maca, cacao powder, cinnamon and salt and process again to combine, about 20 seconds. Add maple syrup and process again for 10 more seconds to combine (dough will be sticky). (NOTE: You may need to process in batches and combine in a large bowl depending on the size and capacity of your food processor.)
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Transfer mixture to dish and press into an even layer with your hands. Transfer to freezer for 30 minutes, until firm. Lift brownies out of dish (using edges of parchment) and transfer to a cutting board. Cut into 25 squares. Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 1 month.
- Serving Size 1 bite
- Calories 135
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 43 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1.5 g