Find more meal plan recipes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 barsServings
- 1 cup pitted and chopped Medjool dates
- ½ cup natural unsalted almond butter
- ½ cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup unsalted raw almonds
- 1 cup unsweetened dried tart cherries (or naturally sweetened cranberries)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Lightly mist a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray, then line with parchment paper.
- To a food processor, add dates, almond butter, pumpkin seeds, almonds, cherries and cinnamon; pulse until about three-quarters combined, leaving some chunks intact.
- Press mixture evenly into loaf pan. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, ideally overnight. Cut into 8 equal-sized bars. (NOTE: You will have leftover bars; freeze remaining for future use.)
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 287
- Carbohydrate Content: 36 g
- Fat Content: 15 g
- Fiber Content: 8 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sugar Content: 22 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 3.5 g