Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more meal plan recipes.
- Lightly mist a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray, then line with parchment paper.
- To a food processor, add dates, almond butter, pumpkin seeds, almonds, cherries and cinnamon; pulse until about three-quarters combined, leaving some chunks intact.
- Press mixture evenly into loaf pan. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, ideally overnight. Cut into 8 equal-sized bars. (NOTE: You will have leftover bars; freeze remaining for future use.)
- Serving Size 1 bar
- Calories 287
- Carbohydrate Content 36 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 22 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3.5 g