1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange poblano peppers, jalapeño and onion on sheet; roast until peppers are charred and softened, about 25 minutes, flipping after 15 minutes.
2. Place poblanos in a bowl and cover to steam. When cool, remove charred skin. If you prefer less heat, remove seeds and membrane. Halve jalapeño and remove seeds and membrane.
3. In a food processor, purée poblanos, jalapeño, onion, cilantro, goat cheese, oil, lime juice and salt until almost smooth. Scrape sides of bowl. Add yogurt and pulse until combined.
4. Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with additional goat cheese. Serve with optional accompaniments for dipping. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Serving Size 1/8 of recipe
- Calories 69
- Carbohydrate Content 3 g
- Cholesterol Content 4 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 158 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0.5 g