Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Prepare dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients.
2. Secure zucchini in a spiralizer and turn crank to create noodles, about the thickness of linguine. Pat dry with a clean towel; trim noodles to desired length.
3. To a large bowl, add zucchini noodles, onion, artichokes, tomatoes, chickpeas, olives and feta. Pour dressing over top and toss well to combine.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 210
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 11 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3.5 g
- Sodium Content 733 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 9 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g