Tip: Find the ingredients for your potpourri sachets at your local florist and natural health food store.
1. Choose either Winter Floral or Sweet Dreams. To a large glass bowl, add all dry ingredients and gently toss to combine.
2. To same bowl, add essential oils, distributing drops onto various dried herbs.
3. Transfer potpourri to a glass container with a tight-sealing lid and place in a cool, dark spot to infuse for 3 weeks or longer.
4. Using a canning funnel or large spoon, transfer potpourri into muslin bags. (TIP: Pack potpourri sachets loosely to allow for air circulation.)
5. Use sachets to freshen up spaces such as dressers, cars and bathrooms or even under your pillow! When needed, reinfuse with more essential oils and reuse.