Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
TIP: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate 1 serving of rolls and sauce; alternatively, you can save half the ingredients for the rolls and wrap them freshly the next day.
- Prepare aioli: In a large bowl, whisk together egg yolk, Dijon and wasabi. Slowly drizzle in oil while whisking vigorously until mixture thickens. Mix in lemon juice. Set aside.
- Lay nori on a flat surface. Lay 1 oz salmon along one side of each sheet, toward one of the corners. Divide cucumber, avocado and cilantro among nori, layering over salmon. Starting from the corner with filling, roll into a cone shape. (You may need a few drops of water to seal.) Serve with aioli.
- Serving Size 2 rolls and 1/2 tbsp aioli
- Calories 248
- Carbohydrate Content 5 g
- Cholesterol Content 105 mg
- Fat Content 19 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 551 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2.5 g