- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare fish & squash: To a food processor, add nuts, oats, parsley, flaxseeds, garlic and salt; pulse until texture resembles coarse sand. Transfer mixture to a large shallow bowl.
- To a second shallow bowl, add arrowroot. To a third shallow bowl, add egg. (TIP: Place bowls side by side to form an assembly line, starting with arrowroot, then egg, then nut mixture, followed by prepared baking sheet.)
- Cut squash in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to remove and discard seeds. Slice into ¾-inch wedges.
- Dip one squash wedge halfway into arrowroot, then egg, then nut mixture, leaving the other half plain. Lay wedge on prepared baking sheet; repeat with remaining squash. Drizzle nut-crusted wedges with one-half of oil. Bake 35 minutes, then turn wedges over and push to one side of baking sheet. Set aside.
- Repeat coating process on one side of halibut. Add to other side of baking sheet, nut side up. Drizzle everything with remaining one-half of oil. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, until squash is fork-tender and golden and halibut is firm and white.
- Prepare sauce: In a small skillet on medium, heat one-third of butter. Add shallot; sauté 3 minutes. Whisk in lemon juice, mustard, water, salt and pepper. Whisk in remaining two-thirds butter. Turn off heat and stir in spinach and parsley. Divide vegetables and fish among plates; top with sauce.
Related: Bolster Your Immunity
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 497
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 129 mg
- Fat Content 29 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 10 g
- Sodium Content 505 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 11 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g