- Arrange oven racks in top and bottom thirds of oven; preheat to 350°F. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- To a food processor, add tahini, maple syrup and vanilla; process to combine. Add egg and blend until well combined. Add oats, almond flour, salt and baking soda; pulse 10 to 15 times until ingredients are blended and oats are broken up. Stir in chocolate.
- Drop batter onto prepared sheets, about 1 tbsp per cookie, making 28 cookies. Bake in top and bottom thirds of oven, rotating and switching sheets halfway through, until golden and just starting to brown on edges, 12 to 14 minutes. Cool completely on sheets. Store in an airtight container up to 1 week, or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size 2 cookies
- Calories 195
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 1 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 124 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g