- In a food processor, combine yogurt, 1 tbsp water, oregano, pepper flakes, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 1/2 tsp oil, 1/8 tsp salt, whole cloves garlic and parsley sprigs. Process to form a pesto-like sauce. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining 3 tbsp vinegar, 1 1/2 tsp oil, 1/4 tsp plus 1/8 tsp salt, minced garlic, mustard and black pepper. Add corn, tomato, chickpeas, chiles and chopped parsley, gently tossing to combine. Arrange salad on plates or a platter and set aside.
- In a skillet or saucepan large enough to hold salmon in a single layer, heat remaining 2 cups oil on medium-low to 160°F (just below a simmer). Add salmon and heat until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Use a slotted spatula to arrange fish on top of salad. Spoon chimichurri on top.
- Serving Size 1 fillet, 3/4 c salad, 1 1/2 T chimichurri
- Calories 349
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 68 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 34 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 358 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2.5 g