Nutritional Bonus: Just one serving of our multipurpose spread satisfies about 10% of your daily need for vitamin K. The fat-soluble vitamin is necessary for blood clotting, but make sure to get some healthy fat in your diet too so the vitamin can be properly absorbed (same goes for fat-soluble vitamins A, D and E).
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 6 oz low-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 oz low-fat cream cheese
- 3 tbsp black olives, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Place tomatoes in a small bowl and pour boiling water over to cover. Let stand 5 minutes to soften, drain and chop coarsely.
- In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt and cream cheese (use a blender for smoother results). Stir in tomatoes, olives, oregano, parsley and pepper, to taste.
- Serving Size: 2-tbsp
- Calories: 45
- Carbohydrate Content: 2 g
- Cholesterol Content: 5 mg
- Fat Content: 2.5 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.5 g
- Sodium Content: 90 mg
- Sugar Content: 1 g