Nutritional Bonus: Just one serving of our multipurpose spread satisfies about 10% of your daily need for vitamin K. The fat-soluble vitamin is necessary for blood clotting, but make sure to get some healthy fat in your diet too so the vitamin can be properly absorbed (same goes for fat-soluble vitamins A, D and E).
- Place tomatoes in a small bowl and pour boiling water over to cover. Let stand 5 minutes to soften, drain and chop coarsely.
- In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt and cream cheese (use a blender for smoother results). Stir in tomatoes, olives, oregano, parsley and pepper, to taste.
- Serving Size 2-tbsp
- Calories 45
- Carbohydrate Content 2 g
- Cholesterol Content 5 mg
- Fat Content 2.5 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 90 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g