Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas. Stir in eggs, collagen, flaxseeds, vanilla, cinnamon and salt; mix well. Add almond flour, coconut flour and baking soda; mix well. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans.
3. Pour batter into prepared pan; bake 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
4. Let cool in pan 20 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely, about 20 minutes more.
- Serving Size 1/8 of recipe
- Calories 259
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 47 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 144 mg
- Sugar Content 7.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 9 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g