Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a Dutch oven or large heavy-bottomed saucepan on medium, heat oil. Add garlic and cook, stirring often, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, salt, black pepper and pepper flakes and cook, stirring often, until tomatoes are slightly softened, 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Add broth and wine; bring to a boil. Stir in spaghetti and return
to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, just until spaghetti is tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
3. Stir in beans, olives and capers and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle with basil and cheese.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 434
- Carbohydrate Content 69 g
- Cholesterol Content 4 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 12 g
- Protein Content 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 450 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g