Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a medium bowl, stir together first 11 ingredients until well combined.
2. Slice bread horizontally, making a top and bottom. Place both halves crustside-down, divide tuna salad equally among halves and spread onto each. Top each with 1 slice tomato and 1 slice cheese.
3. In an oven or toaster oven, broil topped bread halves on low for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Serving Size ½ cup tuna salad, 1 slice tomato, 1 oz cheese, 2 oz bread
- Calories 340
- Carbohydrate Content 31 g
- Cholesterol Content 35 mg
- Fat Content 4.5 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 41 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 410 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g