- In a large zip-top bag, combine chicken, hot sauce, oil and salt and pepper. Shake to coat and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or overnight for stronger flavor.
- Heat a medium skillet on medium-high. Add chicken and any hot sauce mixture from bag and cook, turning once, until browned, about 8 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and add broth. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Remove chicken from sillet; use 2 forks to finely shred chicken. Return to pot and cook uncovered for 10 more minutes, until sauce thickens.
- Toast buns and divide chicken mixture, lettuce and carrot among halves. Top with cheese, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 2 open-faced buffalo chicken sandwiches
- Calories 220
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 34 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 483 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g