Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Arrange a rack in upper third of oven and preheat broiler to high. Mist a large baking sheet with cooking spray and arrange bread on sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, bread crumbs, Parmesan and 1 tsp oil. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan on medium-high, heat remaining 2 tsp oil and butter. Add shallot and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, until softened and golden brown, about 4 minutes. Add flour, and cook, stirring constantly for 45 seconds. Slowly add milk and broth, stirring to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook until slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in cheddar, cayenne, salt and black pepper. Add lobster, then set aside and cover to keep warm.
- Place bread slices under broiler for about 1 minute, turning once, until golden brown. Remove from oven and top each slice with tomato slices and lobster mixture, dividing evenly. Sprinkle parsley mixture over top, dividing evenly. Return to broiler and cook until topping is golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes. Divide among serving plates and top with arugula.
- Serving Size 1 sandwich
- Calories 328
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 151 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 4.5 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 667 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g