Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more veggie recipes here!
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil on medium. Add fennel slices and bell pepper and sauté, stirring often, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add broccolini florets and stems, increase heat to medium-high and sauté until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Reduce heat to low and stir in vinegar, salt and pepper.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, arrange bread in a single layer and sprinkle with half of the cheese, dividing evenly. Top with fennel mixture and remaining cheese, dividing evenly. Bake until cheese melts, 5 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with fennel fronds.
- Serving Size 1 veggie melt
- Calories 278
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 22 mg
- Fat Content 10.5 g
- Fiber Content 7.5 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4.5 g
- Sodium Content 457 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g