Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more soup recipes.
- In a pot on medium, sauté chopped onion in EVOO until soft, about 8 minutes. Add carrots, coriander and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil, then simmer until carrots are tender, about 15 minutes. Let cool.
- Purée, then add juice and zest from orange. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide between 2 servings (½ cups each serving).
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g