Find more chicken recipes here!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup peeled, pitted and cubed mango (TIP: Do not use frozen mango as it won’t hold its shape during cooking.)
- 1 navel orange, peeled and segmented
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 green finger chile pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (TRY: Wholesome! Organic Coconut Palm Sugar)
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 2 tsp peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup torn fresh cilantro
- Heat a grill to medium-high. Arrange chicken, mango, orange, red pepper, green onions and chile pepper in the center of a 24-inch-long piece of heavy-duty foil. Lift up edges of foil to form a bowl shape, leaving top open.
- In a small bowl, whisk together broth, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, curry paste, arrowroot and ginger. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Bring short edges of foil together, then fold inward a few times along each long edge to seal packet.
- Place packet on grill, reduce heat to medium-low and close lid. Cook until chicken is no longer pink inside, 15 to 18 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 217
- Carbohydrate Content: 27 g
- Cholesterol Content: 62 mg
- Fat Content: 3 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 22 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 441 mg
- Sugar Content: 20 g