Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more chicken recipes here!
- Heat a grill to medium-high. Arrange chicken, mango, orange, red pepper, green onions and chile pepper in the center of a 24-inch-long piece of heavy-duty foil. Lift up edges of foil to form a bowl shape, leaving top open.
- In a small bowl, whisk together broth, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, curry paste, arrowroot and ginger. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Bring short edges of foil together, then fold inward a few times along each long edge to seal packet.
- Place packet on grill, reduce heat to medium-low and close lid. Cook until chicken is no longer pink inside, 15 to 18 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 217
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 62 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 22 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 441 mg
- Sugar Content 20 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g