Rhubarb’s red stalks are full of B-complex vitamins, phytonutrients and antioxidants such as beta-carotene, which help prevent disease and elevate hair and vision health.
- 3 tbsp organic evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 diced rhubarb stalks
- juice of 1 large orange
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3½ cups plain seltzer water
- 2 cups flavored seltzer water (such as cherry or strawberry)
- In a small saucepan, bring evaporated cane juice and water to a boil.Add rhubarb stalks and remove from heat. Set aside to cool for 1 hour. Drain.
- Combine juice , blueberries, seltzer water, flavored seltzer water and rhubarb. Serve chilled over ice.