Orange Rhubarb “Sangria”
Rhubarb’s red stalks are full of B-complex vitamins, phytonutrients and antioxidants such as beta-carotene, which help prevent disease and elevate hair and vision health.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 3 tbsp organic evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 diced rhubarb stalks
- juice of 1 large orange
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3½ cups plain seltzer water
- 2 cups flavored seltzer water (such as cherry or strawberry)
- In a small saucepan, bring evaporated cane juice and water to a boil.Add rhubarb stalks and remove from heat. Set aside to cool for 1 hour. Drain.
- Combine juice , blueberries, seltzer water, flavored seltzer water and rhubarb. Serve chilled over ice.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g