Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- To a 4-qt slow cooker, arrange orange slices on the bottom. Arrange salmon fillets, skinned side down over top oranges. Drizzle oil evenly over fillets. Sprinkle evenly with cumin, pepper and salt. Cover and cook on low for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, until opaque in center, checking for doneness after 2 1/2 hours (or on high for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, checking for doneness after 1 1/4 hours).
- Combine salsa ingredients about 15 minutes before serving; set aside until needed.
- To serving plates, gently transfer fillets, discarding orange slices and any accumulated liquid. Top with salsa.
- Serving Size 1 orange salmon fillet and 1/4 of salsa
- Calories 254
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 70 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 26 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 195 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2.5 g