- Zest 1 orange
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup ow-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 4 6-oz boneless, skinless salmon fillets
- 16 asparagus spears, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, whisk together orange zest, juice, soy sauce and ginger; set aside.
- Cut 4 large pieces of parchment paper and place 1 salmon fillet onto each piece. Divide asparagus spears evenly among pieces of parchment, topping fillets. Pour orange-soy marinade over each fillet and, working with 1 piece of parchment at a time, wrap fillets in parchment paper. Bring top and bottom edges of parchment together. Pinch both parchment edges together at top and fold down in 1/2-inch sections, towards fillet. Fold each side of parchment in towards fillet in 1/2-inch sections.
- Place parchment packets onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, or until salmon is solid and firm and asparagus is cooked through but al dente.
- Serving Size: 6oz orange salmon
- Calories: 272
- Carbohydrate Content: 6 g
- Cholesterol Content: 94 mg
- Fat Content: 10 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 36 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 466 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 4 g