We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. Position racks in top and bottom thirds of oven; preheat to 375°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In a shallow bowl, whisk 3 tbsp orange juice, 3 tbsp sesame oil and 1 tbsp soy sauce. Add chicken, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain; toss with 1 tbsp sesame oil.
4. Prepare sauce: To a medium saucepan, add all sauce ingredients except seeds. Bring to a simmer for 5 minutes, remove from heat and stir in seeds. Transfer 1/2 cup sauce to a jar; cover and refrigerate to make our Pineapple Chicken Stir-Fry.
5. On 1 prepared sheet, toss potatoes, broccoli and 1 tsp safflower oil; spread in a single layer.
6. In a large skillet on medium-high, heat 1 tsp safflower oil. Add half of chicken and sear 2 minutes per side. Transfer to second prepared bake sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken and 1 tsp safflower oil; add to sheet. Spoon 3 tbsp sauce over chicken. Bake chicken in top third and vegetables in bottom third of oven until chicken is golden and cooked through, 15 minutes, and vegetables are tender and lightly browned, 20 minutes.
7. Slice chicken; transfer half of chicken to a plate. Let cool, cover and refrigerate to make Pineapple Chicken Stir-Fry. Divide noodles, potatoes, broccoli and remaining chicken among bowls. Drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 587
- Carbohydrate Content 73 g
- Cholesterol Content 104 mg
- Fat Content 19.5 g
- Fiber Content 6.5 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 478 mg
- Sugar Content 18 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7.5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 7 g