- Preheat oven to 375°F. Arrange a large ovenproof wire rack on a large, rimmed baking sheet. In a medium shallow bowl, whisk eggs, milk and Sriracha. In a separate medium shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, thyme and chile powder.
- Lightly mist rack with cooking spray. Dip one chicken piece in egg mixture, shaking off excess liquid. Transfer to bread crumb mixture, turning to coat. Arrange on rack over baking sheet and repeat with remaining chicken.
- Drizzle chicken with oil and bake undisturbed until tender and no longer pink in center, 45 to 55 minutes. If desired, garnish with thyme.
- Serving Size 1 breast piece
- Calories 327
- Carbohydrate Content 7 g
- Cholesterol Content 176 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 54 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 471 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g