- 3/4 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tbsp whole chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 small sliced banana
- 1 tbsp chopped unsalted pecans
- 2 tsp creamy unsalted almond butter
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- In a small Mason jar, combine almond milk, old-fashioned rolled oats, chia seeds, ground cinnamon and pure vanilla extract.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Top with 1 small sliced banana, chopped unsalted pecans and creamy unsalted almond butter. Drizzle with pure maple syrup.