1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease a 12-count muffin tray. In a small bowl, combine almond flour, arrowroot, baking soda, and salt; whisk well to remove lumps. In a large bowl, whisk together mashed potato, almond butter, coconut sugar, eggs and vanilla until well combined.
2. Make topping: In a small bowl, mix together crumble ingredients. Set aside.
3. Add flour mixture to sweet potato mixture, stirring just until combined. Stir in blueberries. Divide batter among muffin cups and sprinkle with almond crumble. Bake until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes, then transfer muffins to a wire rack to cool completely. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size 1 muffin
- Calories 259
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 47 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 177 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 9 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g