Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Combine panko and sage.
- Dredge chicken through flour mixture, shaking off any excess. Dredge through egg mixture, shaking off excess. Dredge through panko mixture, gently pressing panko onto chicken. Transfer chicken to a large plate.
- Line a separate large plate with paper towel and set aside. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil on medium-high. Working in batches if necessary, add chicken to skillet and cook, turning once, for 4 to 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through and no longer pink in center. Transfer to paper towel–lined plate. Cover with foil and set aside.
- Return skillet to medium-high. Add garlic and bell pepper and sauté, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes, until softened. Sprinkle remaining 1 tbsp flour over top and stir quickly. Stir in broth and bring to a boil. Cook for 1 minute, until liquid is slightly thickened. Reduce heat to a simmer. Working in batches, add collard greens, about 2 cups per batch, cooking each batch until slightly wilted. Add beans, stir to combine and cook until heated through. Season with pepper flakes and toss to combine; remove from heat. Spoon greens-beans mixture onto serving plates and top with chicken, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 4 oz chicken and 1 cup green-bean mixture
- Calories 432
- Carbohydrate Content 62 g
- Cholesterol Content 49 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 13 g
- Protein Content 31 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 102 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g