Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Prepare coulis: In a small saucepan, heat raspberries and 1 tbsp water on medium until berries begin to break down, about 2 minutes. Mash berries with a fork until completely mashed; add honey and stir until melted. Strain berry mixture through a sieve to remove seeds. Set aside until cooled, about 5 minutes.
- Mist 6 custard cups or ramekins with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add orange juice and sprinkle with gelatin. Let sit until gelatin softens, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine soy and skim milks with cane juice. Bring to a simmer on medium heat, stirring until cane juice dissolves. Remove from heat and stir in orange zest and vanilla. Pour milk mixture over gelatin mixture, stirring constantly for 4 minutes or until gelatin dissolves.
- Divide milk-gelatin mixture evenly among custard cups and chill in refrigerator until set, 1 to 2 hours. To serve, run a thin knife around the inside of each cup to loosen, then invert onto a serving plate. Serve with coulis, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 1 panna cotta and 1/6 of coulis
- Calories 97
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 1 mg
- Fat Content 1 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 51 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g