Sun-dried tomatoes are a concentrated source of lycopene, an antioxidant that may reduce your risk of heart disease, help lessen the signs of aging and protect the skin from ultraviolet damage.
See Also The Easiest Baked Halibut
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Tear off 1 piece of parchment to form a square. Place parchment on a baking dish and place fish in center of square. Drizzle with oil, then rub with garlic and season with black pepper. Sprinkle sun-dried tomatoes over top. Arrange onion slices over fish, and top with fennel and olives. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and lay rosemary sprigs on either side of fish, tucking them firmly against fillet.
- To fold parchment, grasp top and bottom edges parallel to work surface and bring them together up over food, pinching together at the top. Fold over by about 1 inch, then continue folding down, leaving about 1/2 inch of space above the fish to allow for steam. Fold each side toward center until about 1/4 inch from fish.
- Place baking dish in oven and cook for 12 to 14 minutes, depending on thickness of fish. Remove baking dish from oven and place pouch on a serving dish or plate. Carefully unfold parchment to allow steam to escape and serve immediately. If desired, serve this light fish entrée with a side salad.
- Serving Size 1 packet
- Calories 331
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 54 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 38 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 469 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g