PB, Banana & Chocolate Pops
Peanut fans, this is the breakfast for you – protein-rich PB is blended with yogurt and cocoa powder, while chopped salted peanuts add a savory crunch.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
1 large banana
1 cup whole-milk Greek yogurt
¾ cup plain unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup natural smooth peanut butter, divided
3 tbsp pure maple syrup
1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts, divided
1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
8 3-oz pop molds
1. To a blender, add banana, yogurt, milk, ¼ cup peanut butter and maple syrup; blend until smooth.
2. Divide ¼ cup peanuts among bottoms of molds. Remove half of banana-yogurt mixture from blender and fill popsicle molds with mixture, dividing evenly.
3. Add cocoa powder to blender with remaining banana-yogurt mixture; blend to combine. Pour chocolate mixture into molds. Drizzle remaining ¼ cup peanut butter into molds. Top with remaining ¼ cup peanuts. Add sticks and freeze until set, at least 4 hours. To release pops, run mold under warm water to loosen.
- Serving Size 1 pop
- Calories 217
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 4 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 58 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g