If you love peanut butter, try our banana and peanut butter cookies, too!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 26 cookiesServings
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar (TRY: Wholesome! Organic Coconut Palm Sugar)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup large flake oats (NOTE: Look for certified gluten-free oats if you’re aiming to keep this recipe gluten-free.)
- 1/4 cup chopped unsweetened dried apples (TIP: Use kitchen shears to cut apples.)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened sultana raisins
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, coconut sugar, egg and vanilla until well blended.
- Add oats and stir until well combined. Add apples, raisins, cinnamon and allspice; stir to combine.
- Form a 1 1/4-inch ball and place on prepared sheet, gently flattening with your finger. Repeat with remaining dough, forming 26 balls and spacing them 1 inch apart on sheet.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, until just starting to brown. Remove from oven and let cool on sheet for 10 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 108
- Carbohydrate Content: 12 g
- Cholesterol Content: 7 mg
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 38 mg
- Sugar Content: 8 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 1 g