Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
If you love peanut butter, try our banana and peanut butter cookies, too!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, coconut sugar, egg and vanilla until well blended.
- Add oats and stir until well combined. Add apples, raisins, cinnamon and allspice; stir to combine.
- Form a 1 1/4-inch ball and place on prepared sheet, gently flattening with your finger. Repeat with remaining dough, forming 26 balls and spacing them 1 inch apart on sheet.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, until just starting to brown. Remove from oven and let cool on sheet for 10 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Serving Size 1 cookie
- Calories 108
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 7 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 38 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g