Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In each of 4 large zip-top freezer bags, place 1 cup berries, 1⁄2 banana, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 2 dates, 2 tbsp chia and 1 cup spinach. Squeeze out as much air as possible and transfer to freezer for up to 3 months.
- To serve, empty contents of 1 bag into a blender. Add 1 cup almond milk and 1⁄4 cup water. Blend on low to break up frozen fruit, and gradually increase speed, blending until smooth, about 30 to 60 seconds at high speed. Pour into 2 glasses.
- Serving Size 1 12-oz PB&J Smoothie
- Calories 208
- Carbohydrate Content 30 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 117 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g