Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Prepare cake: Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously mist a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cane juice, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
3. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and oil until light and frothy, about 30 seconds. Stir in cheese, orange zest and juice and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture in 3 additions, until combined. Fold in peaches. Transfer batter to prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
4. Prepare frosting: In a small bowl, whisk together all frosting ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Invert cake onto a serving plate. Whisk frosting again then drizzle over cake. Cut into 16 slices.
- Serving Size 1/16 of cake
- Calories 258
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 48 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 209 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g