Health Benefit: Succulent peaches are brimming with antioxidants including caffeic acid, a type of polyphenol with cancer-fighting properties that helps keep harmful free radicals at bay.
1 cup BPA-free canned full-fat coconut milk
½ cup raw unsalted cashews
2 tbsp raw honey, divided
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
4 cups frozen peach slices
½ cup cooked sweet potato, mashed
3 tbsp collagen powder (Try: NeoCell Super Collagen Powder)
⅓ cup unsweetened coconut chips
1. Prepare coconut cream: In a high-powered blender or food processor, purée milk, cashews, 1 tbsp honey and vanilla; transfer to a bowl and set aside. To blender, add peaches, sweet potato, collagen and remaining 1 tbsp honey; purée until smooth.
2. Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Pour peach mixture into pan. Swirl in coconut cream and top with coconut chips. Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours. If freezing for longer, thaw in the refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes to soften slightly.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 298
- Carbohydrate Content: 30 g
- Fat Content: 18 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 12.5 g
- Sodium Content: 28 mg
- Sugar Content: 20 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 1 g